Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Veggie Mac and Cheese

KID APPROVED!!!!!

This recipe is so simple, yet very tasty. It is our go to recipe when we can't think of what to cook. And come on be honest who doesn't like Mac and Cheese, or cheesy veggies. You can't go wrong with this meal!

Ingredients:
2 boxes of Mac and Cheese
1 bag of frozen veggies
(butter and milk according to macaroni package)

Directions:
Boil macaroni and veggies in same pot as long as package directs (7mins). Drain, then add the butter, milk and cheese packets.

See I told you simple! For the veggies I usually use carrots, broccoli, and cauliflower. Also, this last time I made it I used a new kind of Kraft Mac and Cheese.... it was a cheese explosion kind that toted it had more cheese. I believe that was true, because normally I feel that the cheese is being stretched to cover all the noodles and veggies. But with this variety there was plenty of cheese to go around!

No comments:

Post a Comment