Thursday, December 8, 2011

Back-Up.... Getting ready for Florida

Before going on our family trip to Florida, in November, Mike wanted to rotate the tires on the van. The boys thought it would be fun to help! These are the types of moments I look forward to my boys having with their daddy. It is important to me that they learn all he knows about cars and tools. So they can be just as handy for their future spouse as he is.




"Walk a little slower, Daddy,"
said a child so small.
"I'm following in your footsteps
and I don't want to fall.

Sometimes your steps are very fast,
Sometimes they're hard to see;
So walk a little slower, Daddy,
For you are leading me.

Someday when I'm all grown up,
You're what I want to be;
Then I will have a little child
Who'll want to follow me.

And I would want to lead just right,
And know that I was true;
So, walk a little slower, Daddy,
For I must follow you." 

No comments:

Post a Comment