Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Being Prepared

We tend to make lots of visits back home to see our families and in these travels you never know what could happen... especially when you have kids. It always seemed as though we would get to our destination and low and behold someone would have a fever, or a cough, or allergies... and I wouldn't be prepared. I never remember or think to pack medicines for the kids if they don't have the symptoms before we leave.



Well.... that was before, now I am smarter wiser! I now keep this lunch box packed with all kids medicines. Allergy, Pain, Tummy medicines.... pretty much anything/everything the kids use. This box sits in the closet and if we need something it is always in the same spot and then when we leave I just have to grab one thing! This has made my life easier and now I am always prepared!

No comments:

Post a Comment