Monday, October 24, 2011

Meal Planning Monday

Well actually I tend to do this on friday, but here is what we are having this upcoming week...

Monday- Pomegranate Chipotle Pork Chops and Sweet Potatoes on the grill

Tuesday- BBQ Chicken Salads

Wednesday- Bacon Ranch Chicken

Thursday- Hot Beef Sandwiches... although I cheat and buy roast beef lunch meat so I just have to make mashed potatoes!

Friday- Tuna and Noodles

Saturday- Soup Bar- featuring Minestrone, Chicken Noodle, and Potato (Mike's family will be over!)

Sunday- Pumpkin Pancakes with Cinnamon Syrup- this was a new find on Pinterest this week.

I am going to try and share our menu every week. I like checking other peoples menus out, because it helps give me ideas for my own. So, hopefully this will give some inspiration to some of you. As always if we try something new I will review it on here!

No comments:

Post a Comment