Monday, October 10, 2011

Oatmeal Scotchie Cookie Dough


Yes, this is safe to eat cookie dough! Eat it by the spoon full, use it as a dip, or make into truffles (which I will do at a later date). I have always LOVED making Oatmeal Scotchie cookies, and yes I would eat some of the dough. So I figured there had to be a way to make a safe to eat version. 

Ingredients:
1/2 cup butter
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup flour
1/2 cup oats
up to 4 teaspoons water
1 cup butterscotch chips

Mix first 6 ingredients together. Then add water a teaspoon at a time until it reaches desired consistency. Finally add in chips. 

ENJOY!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds so good! I'm totally trying it this comming weekend! So glad you've started a blog. Maybe nudge Morgan for some guest blog recipes here and there! :)

    ReplyDelete