Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Heaven in a Tub!


I bought a tub of Philadelphia White Chocolate spread a few weeks ago. I had never heard of it, let alone did I know what to do with it. It sat in my fridge for awhile, until one day I decided to just take a pretzel and give it a try. OMG.... it is my new "indulgence"! It almost reminds me of almond bark pretzels without the mess and hassle. When I am having one of those cravings for something sweet and salty... I now have an easy fix I just grab a few pretzels and start dipping (well more like scooping I guess). I believe the price of this "Heaven in a Tub" is around $2, but since it is a new product you can find coupons for it in the paper or on coupons.com. It also comes in Milk Chocolate and Dark Chocolate!

I am also thinking this would make a good cheesecake. I may possibly look into that in the future! Let me know if you try some and what you did with it. 


BTW... I wasn't paid by Philadelphia to write this, nor am I associated with them in any manner. 



No comments:

Post a Comment