Monday, April 23, 2012

MPM, and a challenge!

I seem to have gotten over my cooking rut pretty quick this time! I think it was eating out twice this weekend that but me right back on track. I never thought I would get to a point where I would rather cook then eat out, but my friends I am there... I sometimes dread eating out. So here is our menu for the week and I even already have idea for next week! Hooray for me!!!

Monday- Zesty Zuchini, Spinach, and Ham Rigatoni
Tuesday- Rush Hour Chicken Fajitas
Wednesday- Greek steak Kabobs
Thursday- Possibly... Olive Garden... See I am not excited but they had a coupon on Facebook for FREE kids meals. And "if its free...its for Me!!"
Friday- Pizza

So, the challenge... I was told by one of my husbands co-workers that she noticed around the blogoshpere that most women have like a "pet" or "product" name for their husbands, instead of calling them by their name. I have seen this as well, but have never given it much thought! My goal/challenge this week is to come up with a name that suits my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment