Friday, June 3, 2011

Chicken Salad shake-up

Now that it is summer, I felt the need to make Chicken Salad sandwiches for supper. A month or so ago, I had a bagel sandwich from Bagel Depot in Mason City that had chicken salad on it. This chicken salad was scrumptious! It had chicken, walnuts, celery, apples, and this was the kicker and the part I LOVED... sliced black olives! Even-though Mike says that I poisoned it by added the black things, I don't care. I will always make my chicken salad this way. They just add a little bit of moist-ness in amongst the crunchy. :) 

In case you are wondering, after chopping all those items up I add a little mustard, celery salt and Mayo.

Give it a try the next time you make Chicken Salad! 

1 comment:

  1. I learned the secret to Bagel Depot Chicken Salad is the Mayo from Martin Bros, I need to go see if I can get some next time I'm in MC. Cause I am obsessed with the idea of making my own now.

    ReplyDelete