Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Oreo Cheesecake Pretzel Bites


I found these delicious little nuggets on Making Memories with your Kids blog. I knew the minute I read their name that I had to make them! 

It is quite easy... The ingredients are
* 21 Oreo cookies
* 3 ounces cream cheese
* pretzels
* melting chocolate (either white chocolate or milk chocolate)

Grind up the Oreos, Add cream cheese and blend until it's a very thick paste consistency.

Take about a teaspoon of Oreo mixture and roll into a ball (I used the small pampered chef scoop and split it in half). Place on top of pretzel. 


Top with another pretzel, and dip in chocolate! I tried both the white almond bark and the chocolate, and the consensus from the family was that the white almond bark was better!

No comments:

Post a Comment