Monday, April 7, 2014

My Salad Addiction and MPM

Some of you may know this, especially if you talk to my husband, I LOVE to put just about any leftovers on top of lettuce. Taco meat, bbq meat, kid's leftover chicken strips or their "dip" egg remnants. It is a great way to jazz up a salad and give variety to my lunches. 

Today I spied a half a grilled burger waisting away alone in the fridge. It was a perfect contender for my salad. Man don't grilled burgers just make you think of summer and long, sunny, warm days! 

After assembling my salad I decided the usual Ranch dressing just wasn't going to cut it today. I need more of a BBops Burger dressing. 
I ended up mixing:
1 tsp Light Mayo
1 tsp Ketchup
1/2 tsp Mustard
Water (until desired consistancy)

In my opinion it was perfection! It used up a leftover and satisfied the burger craving.

What is your favorite salad toppings?




And now here is what is on the Menu for this week:
Monday- Spaghetti with mushrooms and meatballs, Salad

Tuesday- Pork Kabobs and Green Beans (with bacon and mushrooms) on the Grill

Wednesday- @Church

Thursday- Wendy's Night (school fundraiser)

Friday- Summertime Spaghetti 

No comments:

Post a Comment