Thursday, June 2, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up..... a little late

 Memorial Day weekend = The start of summer!!! 
Saturday- I worked and did some retail therapy with mom. While the Mike and the kids hit the Bandfest parade in Mason City. Now I must say I about fell over when Mike approached me that morning stating that he was thinking of taking all 3 hooligans to the parade himself sans-stroller (we didn't pack one). I hear they all did great and Dexter loved all the bands! (sorry no pics, that must not be he #1 priority like me).




Sunday- Work again for me, this time though Gabby joined me at work so she could help with our Bead for Life open house. I just have to plug here... these Ugandan woman are awesome! I LOVE these beads! After work My sister Nat beautified us all, by painting our nails.... including Jayden! (I will try and get a pic of his toes, they are zebra!)




Monday- Finally, after waiting all weekend the pool and weather was ready for us to swim! The kids had been anxiously awaiting.  But unlike years past, Gabby was not the first in the pool this year. Unfortunately Jayden beat her to it.

 
This Dollar Tree water blaster was the best $1 I have spent in a long time! There were a riot!


Jayden ridding the jetski, he didn't want to get off of this. Although it took awhile for the "men" to get it working. I must say though this was one time their tinkering came in handy!





 No Memorial Day is complete without a picnic! Dexter enjoyed "finishing" his sisters corn on the cob.

Gabby, Landon (Nat's friends son and Jaydens "sidekick"), and Jayden enjoying their picnic!

No comments:

Post a Comment