Sunday, July 17, 2011

Belated- July 4th weekend wrap up

It was a crazy busy weekend. Not only did we have fireworks, a parade, and a street dance... but we also had a big birthday bash. This year we tried a new concept of celebrating all 3 kids' birthdays at once.

After this trial of the big bash, I can't say it will happen again. I may still combine Jayden and Gabby due to their summer bdays, but Dexter will remain by himself I believe. I can't say I regret it. It was nice to try something different.

Gabby's electronic drum set... a fav gift of all kids!

Lighting McQueen @ the Clear Lake parade (kids weren't impressed)

On the way home from the weekend, we saw this neat scene in the sky

With Money from GG & Krampa and Great Grandma & Grandpa D Jayden bought new rainboots and a space station.



Just like we do every year, we enjoyed the fireworks from my parents backyard. As we waited for night fall, the kids enjoyed doing sparklers, making smores, and watching the neighbors and Papa shoot off fireworks. Dexter was completely amazed by the fireworks. His response was alway "boom" after one was fired. 




No comments:

Post a Comment