Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Getting a Handle on this mess....

Ever since school started I have struggled with time management. Things like getting/keeping the house clean, laundry, work, and projects. So enter my favorite website Pinterest to help solve one of those problems! I saw an idea of separating your house up... room by room... day by day and clean that way. My 3 Monsters blog is where the idea stemmed from and she does a total of an hour of cleaning. 30 mins of stuff that needs to be done daily and 30mins in the room of the day. She even had a beautifully wonderful print out of her chores, because like she said it is easier when its pretty! So I made up my own daily chores sheet, put it in a sheet protector (to make it dry erasable) and put it inside one of my kitchen cabinets.
I have been using this system for almost 2 weeks and I am loving it! No more cleaning on Weekends... Weekends is FAMILY TIME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment