Monday, May 9, 2011

Cataloging thoughts

One of the reasons I started blogging is to write down the crazy things the kids do, and the recipes we try. I now found another way to keep track of the things I see online at different blogs/websites.


Pinterest is a great site that lets me "pin" things that peak my interest in one spot. I can categorize everything, so I can have a spot for recipes, diy, home, crafts, etc. It is soooo much better than bookmarking, because it used pictures of the item. And for me that is key! I am such a visual person (that must be why I like step by step picture tutorials!).


You are welcome to follow my pinning at http://pinterest.com/bradymom3/ . After I try anything on there, more than likely you will find out on my blog! I try to keep up taking the step by step photos of recipes, and crafts!

No comments:

Post a Comment