Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Catch-Up

So... I am new to this blogging thing, and I haven't been very good at keeping up with posting. Here is kind of a run down of what has been taking place on Somersby!





Dexter- Got a Haircut, his first all over haircut. I was very proud of myself for being able to accomplish this feat on a moving target!




Pictures before haircut!










And After!

He looks older, it is sad to see my baby grow up! Somedays I wish they could stay little forever, but then I remember how fun it is to watch them grow and blossom!







Jayden- Is forever testing mothers patience and boundaries. After Easter he found his stamps that he got from the egg hunt. He decided to stamp his hand and replied "Look now I have a tattoo like Aunt Nat!" Jayden was so proud of his tattoo.


Gabrielle (Gabby) Faythe- The poor girl doesn't get in photos very often anymore, to this I am truly sorry, and saddened. She is at school all day when the boys are at play! She has made some comments on possibly wanted to play guitar after hearing Grandpa Rick play a few weekends ago. I am trying to get her to ask Gpa if he will teach her a few things to make sure she would like it before buying her a guitar of her own and signing her up for lessons. "I won't play country music though" she told me.





Mike- got a new place to live Shed. Gold Dome Bulidings came a few weeks ago and in 5 hours had the thing built! Amazing!! Now he just needs to finish putting siding on.



Last but not least- Me- I have been holding down the fort and doing what I do best cook! the latest creation was homemade bbq pizza and pizza hut bread sticks. The pizza was AWESOME! It might of had something to do with the partial hickory park meat that was used on it. The bread sticks were pretty close, they just lacked the greasy-ness that true pizza hut breadsticks have.







I also spend much of my nights jumping from blog to blog. I have become addicted to reading them. Especially ones containing recipes and craft tutorials. The other night I stumbled upon these Cake Batter Pancakes. They look like they would be the perfect birthday breakfast. I can't wait to try them!  
                                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment