Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Summer Fun in Spring!

 I don't know where spring went... I missed the 60-70 degree weather that let you open your windows and let the cool breeze in and de-stink-ify air out the house. I for one love the nights I can lie in bed listening to traffic and have the cool breeze blow in. That has to be one of my favorite things. But anyway...that aside because today was not one of those days. Infact today was record breaking i'm told.  95 degrees today.





Instead we spent this hot day outside playing in the pool, testing out the new Buzz Lightyear sprinkler, and eating popsicles. I also got the chance to dress the boys in their new matching swimsuits! Got to love it! I thoroughly enjoy dressing them alike or matching. I figure I better do it now before they get an opinion on what they wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment